Whatever Wednesday Week 2



WHAT ARE WE WATCHING?

The Masked Singer
I have to admit that my husband forced me to watch the first show.  However, after the first act, I was hooked.  I really wanted them to unmask all  the singers because I have no patience.  So, I guess I will have to watch this week again to see who
gets unmasked.  I have to admit that I am not terribly crazy about any of the hosts except for maybe Nick Cannon.  The show airs on Wednesdays at 8 pm on Fox. Give it a try.

WHAT ARE WE LOVING?

The Greatest Showman Reimagined
We love listening to this album in our classrooms, while running on the treadmill, and when driving in our cars.  If you loved the original soundtrack, you will definitely want to give this a listen. 


WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON?

Figurative Language Posters
While teaching our poetry unit, we discovered we needed to update our figurative language posters. We created these simple posters with somewhat current song lyrics that give examples of similes, metaphors, alliteration, personification, onomatopoeia, and idioms.  Click HERE if you would like to preview them in our TpT store.


WHAT ARE WE WEARING?

Target Teacher Finds
Over the break we shopped at Target and found some very comfy, cute "teacher" clothes.  At least that is what my eleven year old daughter called them.  Both were under 20 dollars.  We always enjoy wearing a few new things after the break.  If you would like to shop for the cardigan,  HERE   If you would like to shop for the cute floral baseball tee, HERE




WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FORWARD TO?


The Khaki Cow
We ordered these adorable Valentine's Day shirts from a local online boutique.  We can't wait to get them.  If you would like to visit their site, click HERE.




No comments

Back to Top