Who are the Texas Teaching Chicks?



We are the Texas Teaching Chicks duo. We both teach 4th grade reading and writing together somewhere along the coast of Texas. Teaching has always been our passion, but we have discovered a new love for sharing our ideas with other teachers. We can’t wait to see where this journey takes us.






Hi! I’m Hailey—just one half of the Texas Teaching Chicks. I am a proud, obsessed dog-momma to my sweet boy, Whiskey. I graduated from Texas A&M with a degree in Interdisciplinary Studies.
During my student teaching, I was lucky enough to be placed at a wonderful school in my hometown with great mentors to teach 4th grade. By the end of my time there, I was blessed with a job offer to teach reading and writing in 4th grade. I love designing cute posters, worksheets, and interactive activities for our classrooms, but not without the help of Shannon’s expertise.





Hello! I’m Shannon the other half of the Texas Teaching Chicks. I graduated from Texas State University with a degree in education. I have been married to an unbelievable Texas football coach for “many” years. We have four beautiful children and one fur baby, Snickers. I enjoy creating fun, engaging activities to help our students learn, which led us to our wonderful partnership.




Be sure to follow us on our blog, Bloglovin’, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and our TpT Store to stay up to date on our new products and awesome sales!


No comments

Back to Top